CIA Officer Norman Roule
COS Kuwait 1999 to 2002
COS Saudi Arabia 2004 to Unknown
COS United Arab Emirates 2006 to 2008
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:32:32 +0000
From: Norman Thomas Roule <nr01-k@SERVIS2.NET.TR>
Subject: Learning Arabic
I am looking for software to assist me in learning Arabic. I already
know the script and speak/read at an intermediate level.
Also, I need a set of stickers for my keyboard to show the location of
I would greatly appreciate any assistance in providing this software.
From: Norman Thomas Roule <firstname.lastname@example.org>
List Editor: “Thomas M. Costa” <email@example.com>
Editor’s Subject: Introducing Norman Roule!
Author’s Subject: Introduction
Date Written: Sat, 20 May 1995 07:00:34 +0000
Date Posted: Sun, 20 May 1995 08:57:57 -0400
I am currently doing research into the issue of American military
involvement in Russia in 1918-1920. In addition, I am interested in the
activities of veterans of these campaigns in the U.S. following the war.
I am interested in contacting whatever museums and/or historical
societies that may have information on this topic.
List Editor: Martin Ryle <RYLE@urvax.urich.edu>
Editor’s Subject: Re: AMERICANS IN KREMLIN WALL
Author’s Subject: Re: AMERICANS IN KREMLIN WALL
Date Written: Wed, 07 Jun 1995 10:39:42 +0100 (BST)
Date Posted: Sat, 09 Jun 1995 11:10:39 -0400
> Date: Tue, 06 Jun 1995 07:47:47 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Norman Thomas Roule <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How many Americans are interred in the Kremlin Wall. Haywood, Reed, ?
> Norman Roule
I have a feeling that they are no longer there. The area behind Lenin’s
tomb was shut for some time late ’70s and early ’80s and when I went
to the tomb with some students in the mid-1980s after 10+ years absence,
I discovered that behind the Mausoleum it had been turned from a
Revolution ‘experience’into a Great Patriotic War experience.
I seem to remember looking Bill Haywood in the wall in vain.
Department of Economic and Social History/Centre for European Studies
University of Exeter
Amory Building, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ, UK
Regarding Norman Thomas Roule:
1. News clipping and photo dated 2 August 1979 shows Norman Thomas Roule:
2. Seems like member of H-Net (archive say “Norman Thomas Roule <email@example.com>):
3. Daughter Natasha Roule (verified), is a viola de gambist at Wellesley College:
Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/natasha.roule
4. Another daughter Ali Roule, studied at McLean High School:
This verifies that Thomas Norman Roule we are identifying is based in McLean Virginia.
5. Open image of Natasha, browse through people who “liked” the image:
Among those is “Lorie Roule” (Lorie Ann Roule), wife of Norman Thomas Roule:
6. Mommy Lorie with daughters Natasha and Ali:
7. Check attached snapshot “norman_roule”, he was found in Friends List of Lorie, link:
8. Only group on FB which Norman joined “You know you’re from Marianna, PA if you…”:
The above information confirms information in point (1)
9. Norman Thomas Roule is son of Mr and Mrs Stanley A. Smalley of 50 Beacon Avenue, Marianna:
Details reveal Norman is history-English major at Washington and Jefferson College. Member of Phi Alpha Theta national history honorary. 1979 graduate of Beth Center High School (refer to point (1) above)
10. Article dated 2 February 2009 in Foreign Policy’s “The Cable” names Normal Roule as:
Norman Roule, Iran Mission Manager, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
11. Normal T. Roule named as CIA Chief of Station in Singapore during 2004:
Cached link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Nq4ZOR8X6YQJ:occultsecrets.weebly.com/the-osmbe-blog/public-service-announcement-list-of-a-lot-of-intl-cia-agents&client=firefox-a&hl=en&gl=pk&strip=1
12. Beth Center high school ’79 alumni site lists Norman Roule as:
“Norman is the 1st secretary to the Ambassador of Turkey. He also has two children”
Mention of 2 children confirms daughters Natasha and Ali Roule
If you found this Cryptocomb post informative, please consider a Bitcoin donation at: